herlife

1/9/07

Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything has been going quite smoothly for me the 1st weekend of 2007 just pass so quickly and I was totally enjoying it cos I still cldnt really get back frm mi lovely holiday mood. My whole section now really know who I like and it was even not meant for them to know. Never mind since I knew angus and wanping nxt target grace haha. Okay seriously I intend to tell only 2 people but maybe there no need for it since they don noe who. But my section esp grace was like is it the wad wad wad. She finally knew how he look like.
I love mi section so much
Bass Clarinet and Basson rox. They are mii small kids little dearest and little juniors. I love them to bits and pieces. I know it sounds mushy but bear with me just for this moment. My dear section you made life more fun than ever for me (: they know the biggest secrets so u all 3 better Shut Up. Don say I nvr warn you
Ending with a big smile (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home