herlife

4/8/07

third post for the day(:

Guess i'm really bored. Conquering the comp the whole day. Such a nice thing to do. MUAHAHA!!. Helped Wei Xuan did his blog.

Since i got nothing to do gonna post on the time that i went to see the doctor. Reached Loyang Point around 7:30 there was so many people. Got my no. 44 & the no. now was 18.
WTH =.=
My father & i waited for like 3 hrs plus. Sucky!
My no. was up.

Doctor> Yes? What happen to you ?
Me; Liting> Throat.
Doctor> Pain or itchy?
Me; Liting> Pain.
Doctor took my heartbeat.
Doctor took my fever. 37.7
Doctor> Slight fever
Doctor> You want go school tmr?
Me; Liting> Anything
Doctor> You got go sch today?
Me; Liting> Ya
Doctor Laughed. Don noe for what reason.
Doctor> Okay i will give you one mc.

& i got 3 kinds of medicine.

TAG REPLIES
carebear> fast & pray. haha i love the 12 disciples(:
benny> long time no see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home