herlife

11/27/07

i can't believe this
i suddenly want to dream of Arashi
esp. getting to know Sho

Talking abt dreams.
i actually had a dream of Arashi both on thurs & sun.
mostly was aiba. due to my sudden liking in aiba
i don't really rmbr thurs dream but i rmbr sun dream.

Sun Dream:
I have a friend who works at night safari.
he knew i was like a total Arashi fan girl
so he told me that tmr ppl from tensai Shimura Dobutsen would come to see the zoo.
i was like so excited even if i'm not too sure it was aiba or not
so i when to night safari the next day
& guess what! it wasn't aiba only but all the Arashi members were in there as guests.
OMG. i totally can't belive it Arashi in front of me.
Since my friend was the tour guide for them i got to follow him
After that they told us to come to their hotel & look for them the next day cos they want to treat us for lunch.
of cos i agreed
On the day of lunch, we were enjoying our steak and wine.
aiba said i was really cute. (but its a dream we all know that) my heart was thumping super fast. even though i wasnt a aiba fan girl. & he had this killer smile on him. i could faint there.
i told them of hw much Singaporeans love arashi and would buy anything no matter how ex it is.
& they promised me that they will come to singapore for a concert and i would have the vip sit & backstage pass.
so i took a picture with them before me & my friend leave.

so thats how my dream was. hope i can have another of this dream again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home