herlife

11/4/07

went to svc today.
woke up at 9 cos esther called me if not surely will oversleep
rush down to svc & was late miss 1 and a half praise song. Arhh.
i like the preaching & i love the blue stadium. the world best stadium. hope the new building can be like this. have faith in the building.
after that went to bedok & took a cab down to marine terrace to send tong off to bs then went straight to parkway parade.
me & catherine went to eat mos burger for lunch then went popular. read the Guiness world record of 2008. was yee here yee there cos of the insects. then kimberly & tong came. tong & cat bought bubble tea while accompany kim to go buy fries. walk to marine parade library. took pics there. we were the only nosiest one there. ps. went to look for princess diary book while cat & kim went to look for joyce meyer book. i love her books.then took bus to parkway parad with kim & went simei to jerry house.
went to changi & eat the famous fish & chips but i eat chicken chop. then went home. i love nitendo ds(:
finally pics (:


me & esther in church

me & tong in church

kim & me at marine parade library
me, tong, kim & cat at library (see tong face)

cat's idea (:
me & my beloved joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home