herlife

12/25/07

Merry X'mas Dearest People !!!

Feliz Navidad (X3)
Prosperos Anoy Felizidad
I want to wish you a merry X'mas (X3)
From the bottom of my heart.

my wish of learning jap is gonna be fufilled. Whoot ~~. Going out with Germaine & kirstie tmr to go check out whether are there any courses at Simei. I'm gonna take weekend courses. BUT i want it on a saturday before services so i don't have to spend my sunday. If really cannot find taking after 'o' level.
I told mom about it just now and she's been asking me the same question since then. " Are you serious?" & my answer "Yes, I'm so serious" then she will reply me "Okay!". She asked that for more than 5 times. Yes, Mommy i'm so serious.

i saw XiaoZhu New Gai Ban Album out. I've been thinking of whtr wanting to get the white one OR the black one. Since his Gai Ban Album came out i definetly buying that. BUT one more thing i got to YU GOU the FLH newest album by 4th of Jan. i want the file.
& talking abt File. i still haven't get my Arashi Time Clear File. This is so irratating me. & its currently out of stock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home