herlife

1/21/07

trap in this of world;
nothing seem to be right;
trying to figure mi way out;
but what i get is nothing.

everything seems to be going unwell. i want to do something and making a great impact in other people life and my life too. its gettin to confused for a anybody to handle. this relationship of you and me is going down this hill. nothing is going to make me smile anymore. even if i smile it tend to be a fake one. a big fat lie that i need to cover up. you are making me lose mi temper. i treat you as one of my fren but i get back is nothing neither do i understand why u are doing this to me. i want a life a real one a movie scene where everything are fix at the correct place. i wan to run away from everything. from this selfish world from this nonsensical world from this torturous world to a world with peace, love, care which can really fill up this empty black deep hole in me. i think mi life needs some changes i been messing it up the way i don wan it to be. i totally have no time management at all.i cant handle everything so well. i expected it to be a disaster cos i myself is in a mood of not knowing myself. i used to be a happy person but what do i get is something that messed up mi whole entire life. i need to vent out this anger this emptiness this angriness and this longing.
when u really realise that u have fallen into a deep love u cant get out of it. NO WAY!!! i don wan it to happen. 4 yrs have pass i been acting that i don like u but wad can i do u are the person who seriously make me go insane the person who light up mi deepest night the person who takes away all mi burden the person who seriously care abt me. but now u are gone u seem to forget everything abt me we act like strangers we cry over each other but in the end everything jux went stupidly messed up. u know it but u don wan own up.u act as nothing happen. u onli care for ureself.whrs the person that i once love so deeply.tears flowing down mi eyes but u don care.U nvr ever care. that was the third time u tell me. now i decide to quietly walk away not wanting to hear a single word frm u. have u ever love me once ? when i am with you i am so close to tears.when i need u,whr are you ?
i hate the INNER ME. everything seems so confused. why mux u come out at first. everything jux come out from my mouth. those words that i don wan hear those things i don wan do. throwing mi books all over the place.i wan this life of mine to be patched up. i wan to change the world if i ever had a chance. this shattered dreams of mine. i take things for granted.

whr are you;
u live me alone to face the darkest side of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home