herlife

4/9/07

fourth post for the day

can't stand it. okay its pst 11 & my eyes are already half-close.


i just downloaded audition. still using my last account. it's fun & they add my favourite song from milk. DRAGONFLY. arghhhhhhh.


Had a conversation with priscillar just now.i now know that you are concern for me. THX so much. much loved(: she promise me that if could i have 5 points for 'n' level she gonna treat me to something which has a budget of $20. wheeeeeeeeeet. THX.

& for a reward if her 'o' level get 15 points i gonna treat her to something which has a budget of $50.(:

We cousins love each other so much.<3.>
Note: Jerry its your turn next yr. JIA YOU.

We can all do it.


Maurice send me the song More than words by West life. that was a really nice song. but i prefer the other singer bu i forget its name :D
I miss the 6 of us. going out together. Its been such a long time. Hope everything all come well for kirstie birthday(:
& a HAPPY EASTER DAY


Pictures:

6 of us @ kallang stadium(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home