herlife

12/29/07

Another survey to do~
It doesn't make sense at all
But it's fun somehow!! XD
Just get out ure mp3, music player, ipod or whatever

RULES:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.

2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!


1. How are you feeling today?

Dreams- NewS
.
2.Will you get far in life?
Scream- GlayXExile

3. How do your friends see you?
Shodou- B'z

4. Will you get married?
Kid's Prayer- Madeline Teo.

5. What is your best friend's theme
song?
Zui Sou Xi De Mo Shen Ren- Elva Hsiao

6. What is the story of your life?
Thank You- Smap

7. What was high school like?
My Generation- Yul (Somehow this is weirdXD)

8. How can you get ahead in life?
Baby Baby- Lin Jun Jie

9. What is the best thing about your friends?
I Want Somebody- Arashi (Indeed i want them)


10. What is today going to be like?
Koi No Tsubomi- Koda Kumi

11. What is in store for the weekend?
Sorafune- Tokio

12. What song describes you?
Jia Gei Wo- Du De Wei (Hello, I'm not so impatient to get married)

13. To describe your grandparents?
My Brand New Way- Koike Teppei (Are they going my way ????)

14. How is your life going?
Jet Coaster Romance- Kinki kids (Somehow my life is like riding on a roller roaster! Interestin!!)

15. What song will they play at your
funeral?
Can you celebrate- Namie Amrou (OMG! Are they gonna do that?)

16. How does the world see you?
Wan Ku- Pan Wei Bo (The world thinks i'm playing cool! LOL!)

17. Will you have a happy life?
Venus- T&T

18. What do your friends really think
of you?
Lai-Lai-Lai- Arashi (Wow~Wow~ Yeah~ Yeah~)

19. Do people secretly lust after you?
Tian Shi- Mayday (Do i feel like an angle around them?)

20. How can I make myself happy?
Only Human- K (Is it trying to say by being myself since i'm only human)

21. What should you do with your life?
Ku Cha- HSHMM & BBT

22. Will you ever have children?
Nippon- NewS ( Will I have kids in Japan)

23. How do you picture yourself 5 years
from now?
Signal- KAT-TUN (I don't know what this means)

24. What is best to describe your
special someone?
Yi Miao De An Wei- Huang Yi Da

25. What is in store for you in this
coming month?
Ultra Music Power- HSJ (I will jump high into the heisei era!! XD)

26. What would your life be 10 years
from now?
Age Age Every Night- Dj Ozma (I sense smth bad here:( )

27. Will you be successful?
Linda Linda- Blue Hearts

28. How was your childhood like?
No More Cry- D51 (Did i cry alot during my childhood?)

29. What song best describes your mood
right now?
Song for me- Ohno Satoshi (Do i need a song to be composed for me?)

30. How was it answering this survey?
Bu Liu Lei De Ji Chang- JJ


& my ans. to the last qns. Yes i'll rmbr you
LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF!!!

credits to arashian.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home