herlife

1/3/08


the book(:


closer view of it



this is the SEXY file that came with the book :D It's time for him to pole dance.
tong yee got BBT while I got this.


this was making me laugh the whole night. I literally fell off my chair. I laughed so hard until my throat feels so pain even now.
Saigo i'm laughing over your comment. Ohno looked like some plastic flamingo toy that gone haywire. Nino look like some broadway dancer that gone crazy.
LOLOLOLOLOL XD
CLICK TO SEE THE MOVEMENTS


So this was the picture with Ri-da wearing the 2008 specs. But chipmunk doesn't really look good here.Sankyuu Akaisuki-chan XD.

Credits are not mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the Ohno Pic & the wierd looking movement

Couting down to 23 more days
Chipmunk on the move [:

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home