herlife

1/8/08

i better start posting some words here before SOMEBODY just go crazy. Yes, you know who I'm taking about, my dear !! XD

So i was reading Sassy fanfic on Ren & Riida. She put this song as Ren's ringtone called "The wonders about tiggers". Just when to find it. I actually posted it on the post before this post. ~ Mecha Kawaii~ Really you will love tigger after hearing this song.

Was talking to XiaoWanZi. OMG!!!!(: I didn't know she was actually a very "old" senpai from my school. Is this actually what you call fate. Was talking to her about the changes made in school.

you're so obsessed with arashi when
- your music player, mp3 songs is flodded with their songs
- everytime an exam come, you pray that the next morning you wake up sho's brain would be yours
- you can talk the whole day about arashi
- you say umai to everything you eat
- you don't mind your boyfriend to be thinner or shorter
- the first kanji you memorize is arashi, then all the members name
- you think nino as nemo
- whenever someone say captain or leader you think of ohno
- you day dream all the time
- you want to buy RPG
- you want to own a nitendo blue ds
- you want to try everything that arashi tasted in ANS
- eating wierd food is not crazy
- you want a pet and his name is momo
- you read newspaper more

Was playing this game called "You're obssesed with Arashi when...". So this was what I wrote. To those people who know me really well you will agree totally with some of them or even all. So I think Zemin got Arashified by me. I been telling her about Arashi stuff since the start of school. WOOH!!!

I've been dreaming about Arashi for the past few weeks. It's like every night Arashi is in your dream. I must be thinking too much about them. Oh Kami-sama please save me !!

So I watched the special episode of TSD. Pan-kun was super funny. Aiba won the MVP award. & he was so cute with the tiger. Omedeto!
Watched TBS happening award too. There was YTM & HYD 2 Bloppers. There were so many funny things happening. ROFL!!!!

Now this is really unimportant for you to read but all I want to say sankyuu Arashi for being there always in the fans life.
1. I never had really live one day with hearing the sound of laughter until I met all of you.
2.Everything u do, you think for the fans. Even during concert you said that tubes were not allowed because of the always happening Hentai incident in trains. You were actually caring about the fans safety. Parents should be actually glad to have idols such as you all.
3. Chipmunk for motivating me in my studies. You teach me how to just concentrate on my studies by doing self restriction.
4. You help people through your own personal incident. Such as the bullying incident.
5. Seriously, I had never appreciated the food i had until Ohno really came along. UMAI~
6. The friendship & chemistry you all shared within each of the members is known to me that this kind of love actually exist throughout the world. To tell the truth although my fav couple is SakuAiba but i really thank God for having Ohmiya Sk in my life to just cheer me up when I'm down
7. Chipmunk again for teaching me how to recycle thing such as sepearting the garbage from recycle to unrecycle, can burn from cannot burn. I'm sort of getting the concept.
8. Aiba for letting us know how important life is after having your surgery
12 more days to Chipmunk Birthday
Song for the day: Pika*nchi- Arashi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home