herlife

4/18/07

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRSTIE

yesterday we went to germaine's house to bake cake. it was a really fun experience for me. really didn't do much cos maybe i'm too pampered at home. we bake chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Tong yee was in love with the icing.

Gave kirstie her birthday surprise it was too touching that she cried.Took picutre. will upload it after i get it. Thx to Germaine, Tong Yee, Zemin, Natalie, Yock Kiat, Benny & of cos kirstie's mum. for making this birthday a success.

kirstie sms
Hey my best friends out there. Thanks for the surprise party you all plan for me. I am really touched. Once again and a very very big thanks to you !! Love lots from kirstie the birthday girl today.. hehe.

tong yee next is yours can't wait.

thoughts suddenly felt my minds of things that are not supposed to be thought. what was my mind thinking about on this happy occasion. was it about you or something else that shouldn't be known. It was really never the same until i know that you were not suitable for me or is it the other way round that could made me so fustrated.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home