herlife

1/9/08

Konbawa~~~

Watch ANS just now. Let me just do something first.

3rd day: Tell him I like him; hide in my room the whole day; & 24 hrs stuck to comp & watch Arashi for the last time & cry out loud
2nd day: Outing with friend
last day: Outing with family & countdown

this is my answer to "What will you do 3 days before the world end?" Have really never thought about it after watching ANS when they were doing this qns.

my fav would be Nino ans.
3rd day: Game !
2nd day: Game !
last day: Game !
48hrs straight of gaming on famicom. OMGosh!

This was Nino ans to the new year resolution
- By end of year get 120 dvd game
- 1 month get 10 dvd game
10 games X 12 mths = 120 games for the whole year.

How Otaku can Nino be?

So here's my resolution
For Friends & Family: Survive 2008 with a smile
For personal stingy me: Do well for 'o' then go to japan & stalk arashi. MUAHAHAHHA XD
so i was just joking about the stalking part.

I'm sort of having a writer block now. Someone just help me! I'm actually stuck at a quarter of Chpt 3 !!! -.- I actually promised Zemin then i will finish chpt 3 by weekend. Writer Block i love you alot just give me inspiration on my story & i will love you more. (: So read this, & RETURN ME MY INSPIRATION !!!

It's 2more hr & 20 mins towards the 15th day more of awaiting Chipmunk birthday. So Chipmunk Suki (: Loving, chipmunk

Song for the day: I knew I love you- Savage Garden

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home