herlife

1/18/08

Random...

i saw ohno book on YesAsia today
shall i get it? Yes Or No?

**********************************************************

i read finish Marshmallow For Breakfast ytd. Yup, it was a great book. Dorothy koomson is so gonna be my 2nd fav but my fav is still Meg Cabot because of Princess Diaries. I'm moving on to Jodi Picoult's book on The Sister's Keeper.


Prolouge
In my first memory, I am three years old, and I am trying to kill my sister. Sometimes the recollection is so clear I can remember the itch of the pillowcase under my hand, the sharp point to her nose pressing into my palm...
Summary
Anna is not sick, but she might as well be. by age thriteen, she has undergone countless surgeries, transfusion, and injections to help her sister, Kate, fight leukemia. Anna was born for the purpose, her parents tell her, which is why they love her even more.
But now, she can't help but wonder what her life would be like if it weren't tied to her sister's...and so she makes a decision that for most, at any age, would be too difficult to bear, and sues her parent for the rights to her own body.
I don't know why I kind of blame her parent for the state she is in now. But if Anna wasn't born, would Kate actually live till now? Anna wouldn't have been really born in the first place if Kate wasn't dignosed with Leukemia?
*******************************************************
I hope mon quickly come. By that time i will have my money to buy Xiao Zhu Gai Ban Album. Wo bu hui chang ge...XD Saw Gary's Sunshine at the shelfs today. Was hearing his song called Qi Chuang Ge he actually sang the chinese version of Shingo MaMa's Oha Rock. SHINGO MAMA!!!
Song for the day: Xing Bu Liao Qing- Wan Fang

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home