herlife

1/17/08

personal; fustrations

I kind of hate my skin. They are just too sensitive for any human to take it. No hot bath, Only use PH 5.5 for soap; Only use Qv cream for moisturizer, No sun, No seafood; nuts; mushroom. GRR!! XD i kind of can't take it. I've been having rashes the past few days. Stupid dust, Stupid weather change. Why can't they just give me an injection at the National Skin centre and let it slowly heal instead of eating medicine and putting cream. Just a long walk at Pasir Ris Beach and what do you get when you reach home? Rashes!!!.

But what can you get, at least I'm still breathing on planet earth(:

Now for another fustration. (not very impt no need to read.)
Can you just get out of my dream!! you been there for the past few weeks. & because of you i got a very big nightmare the day before. But sorry, i totally do not consider it a very good dream. Everytime you walk past me or i see your face somewhere memories of this dreams just keep coming back. Because of you I have not been concentrating. !!

Since its Keio boy month of the year & its next week and coming soon. Whoot!~
Credits are to the person who upload it. Can't remeber who! Gomen ne~
Picture for you:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home